Saturday, September 1, 2018

My First Attempt at an Altered Book

I have been trying to get out of that proverbial "box" so I gave "altered book" style of a junk journal a try. I like it...kind of. But at the same time.. I don't think I will do another one... at least not yet! It turned out okay, and fun and looks really cool closed and standing up right, but I still have issue with the one inch of the pages from spine onto the page and I don't like the printed words on the pages as if not covered, it makes them think I have left something out.

But still.. I think it is nice and fun and I am to a point, happy with it. So...here's the You Tube video of the flip through of it. Subscribe if you like, give me a thumbs up and get some ideas and/or inspiration to make your own Junk Journals a wonderful piece of your history!



And if you'd like to see all my junk journal videos
                                                         just click >>>>  Junk Journals to Hold Your Memories


Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy