Friday, August 24, 2018

Elephant and Frills Mini Junk Journal


My youngest grand daughter is only 3 but I made her a mini junk journal anyway! She can scribble and hopefully get an older sibling to write what she wants to say in it...or just play with it and think of Nanny that loves her so much!

Being only 3, she doesn't have things that she "likes" or a style she likes, so I only had one thing... she likes elephants. I had an elephant paper and a elephant playing card to include. The next thing I know she likes is frilly and lacey.. she hates wearing shorts or pants.. always in a skirt! So I went with that theme.

Here is the video if you want to see it. A Mini Junk Journal for a mini girl!


To see the other minis I made... check the tab above "Junk Journals". That will go to the page where all my junk journals are listed. Happy Junking!!!


Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy