Saturday, August 18, 2018

My First Single Signature Junk Journal

When we hear "junk Journal" we always seem to think... many signatures! I know I do. I want as much as I can get in the book! But.. sometimes a single signature is all we really need. So I did a swap with a friend, and we agreed.. single signature journal and our own style. Once swapped.. it turned out.. we both had such totally different styles...it was fun to see hers and learn a different way to junk journal! I learned some new techniques and styles from her and she said she was impressed with my style and was looking forward to using some in her next journal! 

So it all worked out great...I did something  I had never done, learned something new and made a new friend! And just think.. all because of some "junk"!!!!

I did a short video about it... if you'd like to check it out!




Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy