Friday, August 10, 2018

Frills and Lace Mini Junk Journal

This Mini Junk Journal is for my 7 year old grand daughter. She is all frilly and lacey and blingy so... that is the theme I used. She also likes tea parties so I added that a bit too.  
The journal is 3"x5" and has 3 signatures. I used lace around the top and open sides...this was a first for me! But it turned out pretty nice!  I also added, as I did the others, a bracelet that was my Mom's...their great grandmother, that they never met, as part of the outside decoration. It is just a costume jewelry piece, but it is a piece to add a memory to the book. "Just think.. my great grandmother wore this!"


I made these for my 5 grand kids... 4 girls, one boy. So if you'd like to see the others... here are those links to the videos. Hope you enjoy watching and get some great ideas and inspiration for your own junk journals. Happy Junking!!!

Harry Potter theme Mini Junk Journal
Mine Craft theme Mini Junk Journal
Elephant and Frills Mini Junk Journal

Teen Girl theme Mini Junk Journal



Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy