Sunday, September 2, 2018

Memory Junk Journal ...Making Signatures before binding

Not all memories have pictures. Not all memories have a item to make you remember them. Most memories are just that.. a memory.

So I decided... I am just going to write down my memories.. and make them into a journal.I sat at the PC for awhile typing out memories from my childhood. I know I have forgotten so many, but at least these are a start to what I do remember.

My other project with this journal is to make signatures so that the pages lay more open and flat. I have asked for alot of tips on this and this video shows what I have settled on. I think it is going to work!

Here is the video of it on my You Tube channel. Check it out, tell me what you think!




Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy