Thursday, May 24, 2018

Chunky Monkey Recycled Part 2...."Blue"

Hello Friends!
I just finished another junk journal....this one is for ....ME!  Yes, I took the other half of the huge, chunky monkey one I made and now...here it "part 2" or as I call it "Blue"!  The first Chunky Monkey one, was just to.. chunky and thick and hard to write in and interact with, so I took it apart, made 2 journals with 3 signatures each! Leaving 1/2 inch between each signature as I sewed it to the spine helped alot in making the journal lay flatter so that it is easier to write in.



It is also interactive...lots of fun "hiding places" and neat little spots for journaling. I have put all memories of some kind/time in my life in this one.

I have posted a video on You Tube about it...about 15 minutes long and just about the page ideas so you can get some ideas for your own journals. I don't know/remember brand names, where I got what etc. Just...lots of ideas to share! I hope you enjoy it and leave me a "thumbs up"!


If you would like to know about the Blue's sibling...Purple... click here....

Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy