Sunday, July 31, 2016

Want Junk Journal Ideas? Here are some of my favorite You Tube Videos....Enjoy!

Here are a couple of You Tube videos that are, in my opinion....FABULOUS in junk journal creation!

I watch these often! Hope you enjoy them too!

Geocaching Junk Journal

Chunky Junk Journal

Making Your First Junk Journal



Thanks for stopping by and...keep on sewing those memories!


Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these, I'm just learning about JJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the JJ world Connie! You are going to love it! I make mine with the major intent of preserving my memories, but you can make them to journal anything, anytime, anyway! I just posted some of mine on YouTube...if you want to check them out...click on the My YouTube channel on the right side of my blog here...Junk Journals to Hold Your Memories. Good luck and have fun!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy