Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cute Little Envelopes to make yourself

I love looking through You Tube to see the flip throughs crafters post of their junk journals. It is a great way to get inspired and also get ideas!  I love little things...so these little envelopes I see often, have been something I have been wanting to make. I finally found an little envelope and carefully, tore it apart and used it as a pattern. Last night.. I made all these little guys in about 15 minutes! I used vellum for two for that crackle sound that makes it fun to open it! I can't wait to use them!
Size is about 2inches by 3 inches. And what a great way to use up scrap paper... and I think I am going to use that green ledger paper and make one with that and see how it looks - just to be different!


You could do this with any envelope you find that is unusual and you like for whatever reason. Even a library book pocket..(remember those... on the inside cover of each book with the "return" card in the pocket!!!) Just open one up and use it as a pattern. See a neat envey in your junk mail but don't like all the printing on it? Tear it open and use it as a pattern!  Always be on the look out for things to use in a different way in your junk journals!

Thanks for stopping by and...keep on sewing those memories!


Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy