Thursday, May 24, 2018

Flip Through of Junk Journal for Ashleigh


 I just finished a junk journal for my 10 year old grand daughter. I am trying to get her to document some of her memories and so far, she hasn't really been interested. So.. I made this one in a fashion that is easier...she doesn't have to write, although there is space to write, but she can just put things in pockets or washi tape them to the page etc. No writing involved! Hopefully when she sees this one, she will get the point and start collecting!

 I just folded 8.5"x11 inch papers in half to make the signatures...there are 3 in the book. I used cereal box for the book and regular card stock to cover it.

 I can't for the life of me figure out why when I take pictures of things...they always come out yellowed. I have tried so many ways and lighting effects, but still... always this yellow cast.  I did download a YouTube video of it, and that can't out great! So...scroll to the bottom here and you can see that.  These are just a few pages in the book... this one with a collection baggie  and flip out pages........
 And this one with a McDonald's bag when Minions were "out"....made pocket page with it!

So check out the video of this junk journal...good color and I only talked about how I made the pages and things I used and didn't chatter on about brand names or where I got what from etc. Just lots of page ideas and low cost...this is just stuff I found around the house with some old scrapbook stuff left over from my scrapbook days 15 years ago! But you can do the same. I also show you about keeping mementos in the junk journals... check it out! Give me a thumbs up if you like and subscribe if you already haven't as I have 4 more of these to show you!




Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
 
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy