Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A Junk Journal for "later". Plan ahead!

It's been awhile since I did Junk Journaling but... I'm back! Taking a break from sewing!  I finished this junk journal with the intention of having it for a trip I will be taking. I plan to be moving to another state and wanted to have something to write things about the trip, when I get there, find a new house etc.


I made this one with mostly pocket pages, tuck spots and other ways for ADDING as I go, instead of writing on the actual page.  Lots of journaling cards and other papers to take out of the book, write on and then slide back into a pocket or tuck spot.




I also included a few memories of my past in this state, both current and from my childhood.  Kind of like I was saying good bye to the past and hello to the future!


Here is the video of it on You Tube... click and watch and enjoy and get some good ideas for your own junk journal! 


Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this idea, Cheri! I have recently gotten into traveler's journals, but I use mine for my every day journaling...mostly! I really do like adding in other things, memorabilia, ephemera, and all kinds of things to make them pretty. Now I'm thinking I'll need to make a special one for a road trip we are planning in a few months!
    Thanks again!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy