Sunday, February 10, 2019

Stay with me.....Blogger and Google are not getting along!

Due to the issue between Google and Blogger.. apparently Blogger and Google are not getting along anymore, so......

... if you are following me with Google, you won't be getting notifications of new posts to my blog. You won't be able to comment on a blog post.

To stay with me... just go to the top left of this page and on the side bar.. click "follow me via EMAIL" and input your email  and that way, you will get an email from me/Blogger when I post something new.

Hope you'll stay with me! I am still in the Junk Journal and Quiet Book worlds...and I enjoy posting my work and hopefully giving you all some good ideas for your own books!

Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy