Friday, August 10, 2018

How to Find Words in a Book to Use on Junk Journal Pages!

As a "more than beginner, but much less than proficient" junk journal maker... I sure enjoy reading others posts and videos about how they do things so I can learn new things! So, I thought I'd pass it along. I am a very structured kind of person so "junk" and me are at a constant fight, but I think I am starting to win in the "junk journal" portion of it! So I thought I'd share something I learned....sounds stupid to say that as it is so ordinary and probably everyone already knows it, but...You know how you feel bad when you tear up a book? Well,  I am finding ways to use the WHOLE book when I tear one apart to make an altered book or just to use pages of any book. So I made this little video about finding WORDS in a book to use on pages and tags or as other embellishment, and my ideas of how to use them. So I thought I'd share for those that are in my same "class"




Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy