Sunday, December 4, 2016

To Do List Junk Journal



I am a "list" person. However, with an upcoming move impending.. I need a book to make lists, jot notes, reminders etc so I don't have to clutter my brain with trying to remember everything..all the time!  So I made this To Do List Junk Journal. I had this spiral notebook that I got at the thrift store, so.. I just used that and made pockets and will add clips and with the lined pages already there, I should be able to make all kinds of lists, keep track of everything and.. all in one cute little junk journal!

I have a video of it on my You Tube channel....check it out here....


Thanks for stopping by and...keep on preserving those memories!
Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE

This post is linked to the Linky Party for the day. Click on the "Daily Linky Parties" tab at the top of my page and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy